IDDA Discussion Forum
November 12, 2019, 06:20:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Levy  (Read 6255 times)
admin2
Administrator
Occasional User

« on: August 04, 2010, 05:51:35 PM »

Posts from previous forum:
=======================================
Joseph Lemme (Zeimedia)
Username: Zeimedia
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2008 - 5:23 am:

we are a canadian duplicator and have a conflict with the canadian collective for the levy.
our coontention is that the product used
over the last 8 years being ''mitsui,tayo uden and Princo'' are dupliction grade and not for retail. can someone give me their experience if any in regards to our delema. I need a report on the differences between these brands and a retail brand product such as memorex , maxell etc..
does someone has this kind of info or cna someone gie me a name i can contact to make such reports.

---------------------------------------
Franco Leoni (Adeste)
Username: Adeste
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 10:56 pm: 

Hi Joseph, how are you?
as far as I know there is not a technical definition or difference between cd for duplication and cd for retail. Moreover Mitsui and Tayo Yuden are also retail product in some country like Japan and Princo has been for a long time a retail product also. In Italy if you use CD for duplication of your own company data you can ask back the levy if you've paid it to your supplier. Or, if you sign a contract with the SIAE (organization that collect the levy in Italy) stating and demonstrating that you are a duplicator your supplier can sell you cd without imposing the levy. Maybe there is something similian in your country.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: