IDDA Discussion Forum
November 12, 2019, 06:55:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cutting/folding machines for CD & DVD inserts  (Read 9990 times)
admin2
Administrator
Occasional User

« on: August 04, 2010, 05:54:11 PM »

Posts from previous forum:
=======================================
Jason Eldridge (Subcat)
Username: Subcat
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 3:48 am:

Are there any machines out there built specifically for the purpose of cutting, creasing/perforating and folding CD and DVD inserts (preferably all in one shot)? I am aware of a few products (such as the Martin Yale CDS200) which will do one or several of these procedures but none that do it all. Any leads or details would be most appreciated, and I would also like to hear from anyone who has experience with using the CDS200 or similar equipment.
---------------------------------------
Colin Tsang (Progressmedia)
Username: Progressmedia
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 3:16 pm:

I have been using the CDS200 for a couple of years. I find it hard to use it for both cutting and perforating at the same time. I therefore only use it for perforation and vertical cutting only. I print 11x17 then cut into letter size, then slide the letter size (with a 2-up traycard) through. After that I use a separate cutter to horizontally cut the traycards into size. It's working out very well for me. Only thing is to regularly clear the cut out paper at the rear end. I once had a jam and had to take it back for repair. Otherwise than that it's a work horse.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: